The NV45AB2's "magazine, depth of drive, and bullet proof design are excellent; you could probably drive an 18-wheeler over this tool and it would still work," Tools of the Trade Magazine, July/August 2005. The 1-3/4" Roofing Nailer is used for various construction works such as the installation of asphalt roofing shingles and the installation of insulation boards.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving
- 5.5lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Side loading magazine convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Rubber pads help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- Pneumatic power feed and return allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions